Team Car Care dba Jiffy Lube is the largest Jiffy Lube franchise. We are always looking for bright and driven people who want to be an integral part of making us the most trusted car care company in America. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a national team, and solving complex problems through people, process and tools – then Team Car Care is right for you!
We deliver peace of mind for our customers who allow us to care for one of their most valuable possessions, their car. Therefore, our people differentiate us from our competitors.
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for ensuring that all Teammates are technically proficient and all certification standards are up to date. In addition to being in charge of the store in the absence of the General Manager, the Assistant General Manager sets an example as a leader, focusing on the career development of teammates, and provides consistent guidance and direction.
Other Assistant General Manager duties include:
- Face-to-face interaction with guests, including resolving issues
- Take the initiative to increase sales, improve store profitability and reduce controllable expenses
- As part of the store leadership team, lead team huddles and store meetings
- Manage store inventory and product ordering and receiving
- Mentor all store-level Teammates
- Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained
- The Assistant General Manager should have a positive, helpful attitude and a professional appearance and behavior at all times. This person should also have a sound business aptitude. The Assistant General Manager must also:
- Have 1-2 years of retail management experience; Automotive experience is a plus
- Must have experience with and driven results for a profit and loss center
- Must be able to motivate and inspire Teammates
- Communicate effectively with our guests and at all levels within the organization
The selected hire must be able to stand for long period of time. Expect to work in an environment in which you may frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes. Other physical qualifications for an Assistant General Manager include:
- Must be able to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission machine, air conditioner service machine, radiator service machine, hand tools and basic office equipment
- Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive vehicles
- FULL MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE INSURANCE AND 401(K) PARTICIPATION offered for all full-time employees
- PAID TIME OFF
- GOOD WORKING HOURS (most service centers open between 7:00-7:30 a.m. and close by 7:00-7:30 p.m.)
- PAID TRAINING on technical and leadership/personal development skills
- PARTNERSHIP with American Council on Education ( ACE) www.acenet.edu
- Earn up to 32 credits by submitting your JLU transcripts to a participating school.
Team Car Care we don’t just accept differences- we RESPECT, we celebrate it, and we thrive with EXCELLENCE around it for the benefit of our employees. TCC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the belief that everyone is entitled to equal employment opportunity.
Location: 19210 Washington 410, Bonney Lake, Washington 98391
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply