As a Service Tech III at United Rentals, you’ll use your skills to perform maintenance and repairs on complex equipment in a safe and professional manner. Every day, you can improve and challenge yourself, and if you have the desire and ambition, you’ll have the potential to work towards higher levels of Service Technician and leadership roles in our Service Department. Like every member of our team, we will rely on you to provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world’s largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. You will be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Plus, you will have the opportunity to relocate to one of our 1,000+ locations.
- Safe maintenance and repair of a variety of complex rental equipment involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems
- Assist in the training of lower level technicians as needed
- Maintain paperwork/electronic documentation of work performed (work orders) in a complete and timely manner on a daily basis
- When required, travel to customer job sites for repair/maintenance of rental or customer owned equipment; must maintain service vehicle in a clean and professional manner
- Assist with pick-up and delivery of equipment & parts
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- 3-5 years of experience repairing/maintaining equipment and tools
- Advanced mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of tools
- Strong mechanical background knowledge of various engines
- Must own tools applicable to position
- Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k) or RRSP, DPSP, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Click Here To Apply