Care Access Research is actively seeking a Travel Clinical Research Coordinator to join their team in Houston, TX!
Care Access Research is hiring an experienced TRAVEL Clinical Research Coordinator. This is a Per Diem TRAVEL Role. 6-9 month contract with extensions or possible permanent employment to top qualified candidates. All travel expenses are paid for including hotel, airfare, and $25/day for meals.
The contract traveling Clinical Research Coordinator will help potentially save lives by introducing and educating residents of nursing homes and other facilities about the ground-breaking research and enroll volunteers in clinical studies.
At Care Access Research, every day we are advancing medical breakthroughs.We care. Our values are rooted in being genuine, finding new ideas, and building something meaningful. Influenced by our values, we have built a culture valuing communication and dialogue: we care about what everyone has to say and we spend energy on being equal and inclusive. Along the way, we are caring for each other, accelerating medicine, and seeding a long-term impact for generations to come. Through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model, our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward.
We are seeking a dedicated, experienced, and innovation-driven Clinical Research Coordinator to help direct our research efforts. This individual would be responsible for study coordination, including study start-up, patient recruitment, backup support, and other duties as required at the location.
- $25 meal stipend
- Pay for commute/travel
- Serve as the primary contact to ensure appropriate communications, trial management, and meeting of timelines.
- Coordinating the operational aspects of new and ongoing clinical trial at the site.
- Work under the supervision of the Principle Investigator(s), while exercising excellent clinical judgment in patient monitoring and care.
- Maintain daily contact with the Principle Investigator(s) for recruitment activities, study start up, and general daily communication.
- Responsible for the execution of the protocol and ensuring that all staff working on any given protocol have been properly delegated by the Principal Investigator and adequately trained on the protocol.
- Patient recruitment and pre-screening.
- Maintain and submit IRB communications and regulatory documents.
- Timely communication with internal teams, investigators, review boards, and study subjects.
- Prepare other study materials as requested by the Principal Investigator such as informed consent documents, case report forms, enrollment logs and drug/device accountability logs.
- Willingness for some travel is a requirement for this position.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to travel overnight for up to a week at a time, then return home, then back out on assignment.
- The position requires at least a High School Diploma.
- 1+ year Phlebotomy experience preferred
- 1+ year of EKG (ECG) experience
- 3+ years of Clinical Research Coordinator experience
- 1+ years of External Patient Recruiting experience
- Ability to start immediately or within a 2 week’s notice.
- Current Phlebotomy certificate is preferred.
- Ability to check and document vitals as well as EKG (ECG)
- Good management and organizational skills, understanding of medical procedures, exceptional interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Command of professional and Business English (written and spoken) is required.
Indeed Hire and Care Access Research are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Clinical Research Coordinator: 3 years (Required)
- EKG (ECG): 1 year (Required)
- Phlebotomy: 1 year (Preferred)
- External Patient Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- 50% (Required)
- Houston, TX: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply