Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Don’t just join a great company impacting healthcare and patient lives….RECRUIT for it!!
AmerisourceBergen, one of the leading pharmaceutical sourcing and distribution services companies in the world, is seeking a Recruiter to join our team
This Recruiter will focus on high-volume roles, recruiting distribution center employees across our national distribution footprint. The Recruiter must be able to manage several priorities, requisitions and hiring manager relationships simultaneously.
The Recruiter will work closely with hiring managers to fill current job openings by recruiting, creating proactive sourcing strategies, screening and interviewing potential candidates. The Recruiter must also be proactive and anticipate hiring needs based on volume and trends. In addition, this team member should be comfortable and able to work independently.
- Works with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and the position qualifications and skills required to fill vacancies.
- Utilizes applicant tracking system (ATS) to review applications, disposition candidates and track candidate progress.
- Manages full life-cycle recruitment activities, including developing search strategy/plan, opening requisitions in ATS, contacting candidates, screening candidates, coordinating interview process, soliciting feedback, dispositioning candidates and extending offers.
- Actively sources potential applicants, using a variety of methods including social media, job boards, LinkedIn, Indeed, internal database, employee referrals, search agencies, etc.
- Provides timely communication throughout the process.
- Complies with all requirements related to record retention, both paper and electronic.
- Sharing market insight per location to anticipate changes and share valuable insight to distribution center leadership teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Professional proficiency with Spanish and English
- Requires a minimum of two (2) years of comprehensive recruiting experience utilizing a variety of recruiting vehicles and sources; ideally will have experience supporting a high-volume business like call center or fulfillment center
- Previous experience managing multiple requisitions for different type roles support different hiring managers
- Excellent customer service orientation; able and willing to respond to inquiries quickly; responsive
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Detail and results-oriented
- Inquisitive – desire to stay abreast of recruiting and labor trends and get to know our business
- Excellent follow up skills and anticipates hiring manager needs and questions
- Comfortable using data to analyze trends, present ideas and develop and influence search strategy
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Click Here To Apply