Work life balance found at a Mixed Animal practice in tranquil Wyoming! Join our team of highly skilled Doctors – Equine, Orthopedic, Exotics and New Grad Mentorship available!
The Casper Animal Medical Center is looking for a primarily small animal associate who would be comfortable with, or willing to expand their knowledge of equine medicine with mentorship. Preference will be given to candidates who have an interest in working with exotics. We are open to part time or full time and new grads are welcome. You could be our fourth doctor with the opportunity to learn from some of the best doctors in the state!
Our mission statement begins with, “Our patients are the heart, and our clients are the soul of our practice.” Dr. Gail Mahnke started this practice 24 years ago with a vision to serve all animals with attentive care while showing compassion towards the ones who love them most. It is apparent that what she started is still at our core today with our vast, ever growing, varying clientele.
- You would be a part of a predominately small animal practice with some exotics and 30%-40% equine.
- We have recently opened our own separate boarding facility and equine hospital.
- You would have access to our own extensive in-house laboratory, a digital x-ray and ultrasound, along with an endoscope, therapeutic laser and powered dental equipment.
- We also have two ambulatory units for out call for all of our patients, large and small.
- You would be offered competitive compensation with continuing education, 401K, insurance, a four day work week and paid vacation.
- Our Doctors share an on-call rotation of one night a week, and every 3rd weekend
- We pay a base salary based off of experience and qualifications with additional production based bonuses and emergency call pay.
We are located in Casper, Wyoming. You will fit right in if you enjoy a western lifestyle with access to extensive outdoor activities, all minutes away. The North Platte River runs through Casper and it is common to go fishing, walk along the river or float the river in the summer. The Casper Mountain provides a backdrop for our entire city and it takes minutes to reach the base. On the mountain there are trails to hike, bike, snow shoe, and Nordic ski. We also have our own ski resort! Our downtown is thriving and we offer a diverse range of shopping, restaurants and entertainment. As if this all couldn’t sound any more appealing, our staff is fun, caring, dedicated and supportive. We would love to have you become a part of our CAMC family.
Click Here To Apply