- Background in Active career;
- Restaurant management experience;
- Leadership skills;
- Good communication skills;
- A good memory;
- A team player;
- Moves quickly;
- Eager to work;
- Willing and able to learn;
- Able to meet the requirements of the job;
- Good common sense/judgment; and
- Capacity to concentrate on more than one thing at a time.
The Assistant Managers duties include:
- Providing and promoting excellent customer service;
- Supervising the team member in the performance of their duties;
- Being prepared and making sure that other team members are prepared for serving customers;
- Working the Cold Line, Hot Line, prep, and Cashier functions;
- Handling complaints;
- Checking in incoming orders;
- Stocking incoming orders;
- Counting and reconciling the cash drawers;
- Assigning team members to duties;
- Promoting the overall efficiency and profitability of the restaurant;
- Overseeing kitchen operations;
- Assisting other team members in the performance of their duties;
- Preparing food items accurately and properly;
- Guarding against waste;
- Ability to perform all job descriptions of all other team member positions;
- Implementing controls for cash management;
- Establishing correct food prep levels;
- Maintaining prep, freshness and food holding standards;
- Being thoroughly familiar with all systems and procedures;
- Maintaining an awareness of what the competition is doing;
- Upholding the image of Barberitos Southwestern Grille & Cantina at all times; and
- Performing other duties as assigned.
The Assistant Managers performance must meet the following standards:
- Perform job duties as described above.
- Follow the companys uniform policy.
- Follow the companys grooming and appearance policy.
- Follow proper handwashing policies.
- Report for work as scheduled, ready to work, and remain on the job until the end of the shift.
- Practice good communication skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Maintain complete product knowledge.
- Be honest and ethical at all times.
- Work cooperatively with all other team members.
- Willing to follow proper procedures and to ensure that other team members are doing so as well.
- Possess leadership skills.
- Uphold company image.
- Meet the stores goals for sales, food costs and labor costs.
- Able to manage store and team members effectively.
- Competitive pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Student Scholarships
Address: 1880 Epps Bridge, Suite 103 Athens, GA – 30606
Property Description: 1 – Barberitos Epps Bridge
Property Number: 1
Click Here To Apply