Adtalem Global Education invites qualified candidates to join our Shared Operations Center of Excellence team as a Registrar Specialist. This important position works behind the scenes to complete transcript evaluations, graduate audits, records review, student registration, and various stretch assignments supporting the Registrar Services function for our family of schools. If you have solid administrative and customer service skills and seek to begin or advance your career with a leading global workforce solutions provider, we encourage you to apply today.
- Evaluate transcripts for transfer credits
- Audit student records to ensure compliance with graduation requirements
- Support new and continuing student registration processes
- Order diplomas and related collateral
- Be a subject matter expert on academic policy while providing exceptional service
- A bachelor’s degree (or within one semester of graduation)
- Strong customer service experience, preferably in an academic or professional setting
- Solid PC proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite® experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively autonomously and independently while still engaging a high-performing team
- Capacity to learn new concepts and programs quickly
- A record of being well organized with the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
At Adtalem Global Education, we seek to empower students and members to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem is a leading workforce solutions provider that partners with organizations to proactively address future workforce needs and empowers career development with access to world-class academic curriculums, certifications and training programs across the medical and healthcare and financial services industries.
Adtalem institutions and companies include: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) For more information, please visit adtalem.com.
Click Here To Apply