This position is responsible for the daily clinical aspect of the Assisted Living Department, functioning to meet all residents’ needs. They may be required to supervise other staff members. This position reports to the Health and Wellness Director.
- Responsible for medication supervision/administration for the Assisted Living Department in compliance with Federal & State regulations and Senior Lifestyle Corporation guidelines.
- Provide general consultation regarding health-related concerns within the community.
- Notify physicians and/or family members of any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation.
- Respond quickly to all emergencies.
- Maintain close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Maintain confidentiality of residents’ and prospective residents’ information.
- Understand roll in the Safety & Disaster Plan.
- Provide educational meetings for residents and staff.
- Attend all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strive to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Level of Formal Education: An Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school: or Two years related experience and/or training equivalent combination of education and applicable experience.
Area of Study: Nursing
Years of Experience: at least 1 year
Type of Experience: skilled, sub-acute, or memory care setting
Special Certifications: Must have a Registered Nurse’s License current, with no judgments against it, in the state in which he/she is practicing and must be CPR certified
Language Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Technical Competencies: Basic computer skills
Skills and Ability:
· Ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple tasks safely and effectively.
Does this job require the ability and license to drive an automobile? __Yes X No
Is driving an automobile an essential function of this job? Yes X No
Does this job manage or supervise associates? X Yes No
What positions will this job manage? Clinical line staff including but not limited to: caregivers and/or med tech
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Click Here To Apply