Coastal Plains Trucking is hiring an experienced Cryogenics driver to haul LNG.
JOB PURPOSE: The primary function of this job is to safely deliver LNG. Runs are Durango Colorado to Phoenix Arizona. Communicate daily with district manager and field supervisor to ensure customer service levels and efficiency of operations. Follow all Coastal Plains Trucking policy’s, procedures and adherence to DOT and OSHA laws and regulations.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES : Includes the following but not limited to:
- Drive and operate company equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Follow all DOT Laws, pre and post trip, hours of service
- Follow all company procedures, and guidelines, DOT and OSHA requirements
- Maintain appropriate driver’s license CDL-A with Tanker & Hazmat / or X endorsements.
- Maintains truck cleanliness and performs general maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Other functions as directed by supervisor
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to work 12-14 hour shifts
- Lift approximately 50-75 lbs throughout the shift
- Pass DOT screening
- Pass pre employment screens: D&A, background screens, MVR
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years preferred 1 year Required verifiable CDL-A Tanker driving experience.
- 1 year LNG / Cryogenics hauling required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Must be able to safely drive tractor trailer loaded and unloaded with Cryogenics.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals using the English language.
- Calm and professional demeanor, in control of workload and able to handle multiple tasks and interruptions.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures properly
- Clean MVR
- Able to pass D&A screens
- One year CDL-A Tractor Trailer over the road / or Cryogenics hauling preferred
- Tanker & Hazmat endorsement
- Competitive % of load based pay
- Detention pay after 2 hours
- Paid Bi-weekly through direct deposit
- Benefits- Medical/Dental/Vision/AD&D/ Short Term Disability / Long Term Disability
- 401k with employer match
Costal Plains Trucking is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- LNG / Cryogenics hauling: 1 year (Required)
- Tanker / fluid hauling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class A CDL with Tanker & Hazmat or X (Required)
- On the road
Type of Freight:
Home Time policy:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Click Here To Apply