If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, look no further! Preservation Management, Inc. takes great pride in, not only making a difference at the communities we manage, but also in the greater community as well.
PMI is currently looking for a passionate individual to join our team at one of our properties in Baltimore, MD, as our Assistant Property Manager.
Assistant Property Managers help oversee the performance of multi-unit residential properties and they ensure that owners’ real estate investments achieve expected revenues. Generally, Assistant Property Managers work at a single, mid-size or large property or multiple small properties in the same state. Assistant Property Managers help Senior Property Managers or On-site Property Managers conduct the day-to-day operations of the property and coordinate all on-site leasing activities.
Specific Duties Include:
- Managing resident re-certifications, rent increases, utility allowance changes, occupancy level, controlled expenses, customer satisfaction, management reviews, REAC/Agency Inspections, etc.
- Managing resident selection procedures to ensure adherence to Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan and Resident Selection Criteria, as well as all targeted occupancy requirements.
- Read and keep track of tenant applications on the “wait list;” read, review, and file all received applications; determine if applicants are income-eligible and program-eligible.
- Respond to life safety emergencies and other critical incidents; coordinate the response of site personnel and the notification of public safety agencies; notify the Senior Property Manager or On-site Property Manager (as well as other company management personnel) as required by emergency protocols.
- Coordinate with maintenance personnel to prepare vacant units for new tenants; and meet in-person with prospective tenants to show vacant apartments or office space.
- Coordinate resident services with the assigned Resident Services Coordinator and with the Director, Resident Services Programs; meet in-person with current residents, handling requests for assistance; investigate and resolve complaints from tenants.
- Assist the Senior Property Manager or On-site Property Manager in preparation for all site REAC reviews, Management and Occupancy Reviews (MOR), Investor Site Reviews, and Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) reviews;
Click Here To Apply