Assisting Hands Home Care of Columbus, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky is an industry leader, providing home care services to the elderly throughout the Tri-State area while employing over 200 team members. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of our clients, families, Caregivers, and community without boundaries, led in faith by a higher power. Assisting Hands has grown rapidly and has been won several awards including the “Franchise of the Year” and a finalist for Sharonville Chamber of Commerce “Small Business of the Year”. We have also been recognized as an employer of choice as well as a top home care provider by Home Care Pulse and we are the largest Assisting Hands office by volume amongst over 70 locations across the U.S.
Assisting Hands is a leader in providing home care services to the elderly throughout the Columbus, Cincinnati, and Northern Kentucky area with nearly 240 employees and over 150 clients. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for our clients, families, caregivers, and community without boundaries, led in faith by a higher power. Assisting Hands has grown rapidly and has been awarded several awards including the “Franchise of the Year”, “Leader in Excellence”, Finalist for The Goering Center Family Business of the year and is the largest office in the Assisting Hands franchise network nationally and among the top 10% of home care organizations nationally.
The Sales Representative position is a key role for Assisting Hands. This position is part of the overall Assisting Hands Management Team and with that comes an overriding commitment to achieve client care excellence and business development goals.
This position will have responsibility for sales generation within Columbus and surrounding communities. Assisting Hands utilizes a relationship development method to develop new client opportunities with referral sources. This approach emphasizes a trusted relationship between a referral source and an Assisting Hands health care professional.
**Established sales relationships in Columbus and surrounding communities are strongly preferred.
The key responsibilities will be:
Build relationships with health care professionals as a trusted, reliable, business partner. Examples include:
o Assisted Living Communities
o Rehab facilities
o Skilled nursing providers
o Physician Offices
In this role, you will:
Meet with prospective new clients and present to them the benefits of utilizing Assisting Hands services and enrolling them
* Develop and implement marketing strategies to establish and deepen relationships with key partners and referral sources in our market
* Collaborate with the Care Management team and Managing Director on the intake of new clients to ensure successful transition to our care management process
* Work closely with the Care Coordination staff on new client needs and referral partner requirements
* Be actively involved in 3 groups (e.g., Health care groups, church group, PTA, Alzheimer’s Association) so that you develop a network of people who can provide referrals
* Lead and support health fares and other events that are put on by our referral sources
* Ensure Assisting Hands marketing literature is strategically placed throughout the community
* Follow up on internet leads
The Sales Representative role includes industry leading benefits such as a company car, fuel card comprehensive health care, 401k match and generous personal time off.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
To keep our clients, caregivers and team members safe, we are providing applicable PPE and practicing safe distancing in all interactions. We are also working remotely when applicable to help reduce risk of exposure.
- Client Relations: 2 years (Required)
- Home Care, Home Health or related Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Are you able to work weekends and be on-call?
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Ops Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply