Our practice is growing, where we’ve created a new leadership position to manage and ensure our continued success.
This new role of Practice Administrator will work with the President/CEO/Owner and practice consultant focusing on identifying opportunities to optimize and continuously improve day-to-day operations, including customer service, quality, finance and revenue-cycle, procurement, human resources, technology, and marketing.
The successful candidate must earn respect by being consistent, fair, open-minded, and decisive. The position requires experience in mid- to large-size practices, ability to jump in with the team when necessary, possess strong skills in communication, financial analysis & reporting, technology, procurement, project management, marketing/social media, organization-wide communication, and people management. Additionally, the candidate will be required to translate President/CEO’s vision into a comprehensive and results-oriented business plan for all business divisions that achieves or exceeds established objectives.
- Day-to-Day Practice Operations – Work force development such as recruiting and retention, conduct team huddles, address patient concerns, meet external vendors. Publicly represent the practice in network development and any community settings.
- Strategic Planning – Meet regularly with President/CEO and practice consultant to review and or prepare financial performance, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), practice performance metrics and trends, Return on Investment (ROI) analyses, and assist in the negotiation of vendor contracts.
- Human Resources and Personnel – Resolve conflicts, maintain personnel records, hire/orient/evaluate/ discipline/discharge staff, develop job descriptions and office policies
- Billing and Accounting: – Liaison with the billing department, manage billing reports, monitor payroll, prepare budgets and variance reports, analyze purchasing decisions.
- Legal Compliance – Ensure all federal and state laws and guidelines are followed (e.g. OSHA, HIPAA, FMLA), maintain current licensures if required, ensure the overall security of the practice.
- Manage Expenses – Explore competitive pricing for cost of goods, all practice expenses and supplies, merchant service fees, digital patient communication services, marketing and advertising expenses, etc.
- Other Business Operations- Lease and property management, practice standardization, or as requested by President/CEO, etc.
Education Required: Bachelor’s (preferable healthcare, business management, finance) required. Master’s Preferred (May Substitute Experience of five-plus years)
Experience Required: 7 Years of practice management experience required. Large, practice experience (multi-site) preferred, ABO/NCLE optician or ophthalmic technician (COA and/or CPOA). Change / transition management experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Optometry Office Management: 7 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Click Here To Apply