Outside Sales Executive- Edison, NJ (New Jersey/New York/Connecticut Region)
Founded in 1977, Alliance Shippers Inc. is one of North America’s top privately owned global logistics and transportation service providers. We are currently seeking an Outside Sales Executive to join our team in Edison, NJ (New Jersey/New York/Connecticut Region). If you have an energetic attitude, an entrepreneurial mindset coupled with a strong work ethic and a relentless desire to build a career in over the road truck solution sales, this may be the career opportunity for you.
Outside Sales Executives provide daily contact with customers. Their primary job is to build the relationship through service, continuously improving product knowledge and developing new business through over the road truck sales activities.
Responsibilities include utilizing the best cost option available to maximize profitability, ensuring customer requirements are met, and building a strong working relationship with customers.
- Main duties include acquiring new clients by personal contact, calling, emailing and in person meetings
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to identify, solicit, and secure new business from existing and new customers for Truckload transportation services
- Assist in Accounts Receivable collections for customers
- Provide service updates to customers based on customers’ requests
- Assist in pricing based on customer knowledge
- Over the Road Truckload sales and business development experience
- 4-5+ years selling Truckload transportation services
- In-depth knowledge of the features, benefits, and technical aspects of Truckload transportation
- Established customer contacts in intermediate services
- Possess a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have active accounts to discuss/transition to business
Alliance Shippers Inc. offers:
- Salary + Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Care Spending Account
- Disability and Life insurance
- 401K Employee Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Career Advancement Potential
Alliance Shippers Inc. is one of North America’s largest privately owned providers of global logistics and transportation services. Through our regional and international sales and operating facilities strategically located in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, Alliance Shippers Inc. offers customers worldwide a full-service/single-source team approach solution to The Perfect Shipment® in the following sectors:
- Highway Brokerage
- Temperature Control
- International Air & Ocean
- Customs Brokerage
- Alliance Critical Capacity
No Agencies Please!
It is the policy of Alliance Shippers Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Alliance Shippers Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Please visit www.alliance.com for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Intermodal/Over-The-Road: 4 years (Preferred)
- Logistics: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply