Location: McDowell Store
2665 N. Power Road, Mesa, AZ 85215
To be considered for this position, you must apply online at www.jobs.goodwillaz.org
Receives all donations in an expedient, courteous manner and places items in the appropriate location in the production room or sales floor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accepts all donations from customers, providing outstanding customer service.
· Responsible for correctly labeling outgoing Gaylords.
· Ensures that a receipt is offered to each donor, regardless of the size of the donation.
· Writes up sales tickets and sold signs for furniture, electrical, and other large items.
· Assists customers with loading furniture or other items.
· Maintains the placement of all merchandise as well as the organization of the production room.
· Assists in loading or unloading of merchandise onto/off trucks or trailers, as needed.
· Safely operates pallet jack, sit-down and/or standing forklift.
· Conducts daily safety inspection on all company owned equipment including sit-down and standing forklifts. Follows and ensures all safety rules are complied with and appropriate safety equipment is used.
· Immediately takes action and/or reports any unsafe or potential hazards and reports all team member and non-team member injuries to the Site Leader.
· Provides floor care duties at a retail store, as needed.
· Performs other related duties, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to pass a forklift certification class
· Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently
· Must be at least 18 years of age or older
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screen, where applicable for position
You will be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, 1st of the month following 60 days of employment that includes the following:
· 5 Medical Plans
· Employer Funded Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
· 3 Dental Plans
· Vision Plan
· 401K (Immediate participation upon hire)
· Employer Paid Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Paid Time Off; Sick and Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· These are just a few highlights of our key benefit offerings!
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, gender identity, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. We will consider any reasonable accommodation and modification, including adaptive devices, to assist any person with a disability to apply for and, if hired, to perform the essential duties of the position they seek. Assistance could include help in completing online application as well as providing alternative communication, e.g., Braille and Large Print.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply