*****$1,000 Sign-on Bonus*****
Full-time Construction Crew Member Opportunities Spooner, WI
Lester Buildings, a leader in post-frame (pole barn) construction has an exciting full-time carpentry opportunity based out of the Spooner area. We are a safety conscious, quality-minded, team oriented company.
How a Lester Building is Constructed: https://vimeo.com/158388973
- Range from basic framing to exterior finish work.
- May require occasional travel with per diem included for overnight stays.
- Constructing a quality building including but not limited to: installing footings, framing, installing building accessories, and sheathing of structure.
- Ideal candidates would have previous carpentry experience or the strong desire to learn.
- Knowledge and experience using hand tools, power tools and various construction equipment (preferred).
- Experience in post-frame construction is a plus.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Willingness to comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work at various heights.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and pickup product from various elevations.
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
We offer a competitive pay rate starting at $17.50/hour based on experience, a full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO and Holiday Pay, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, Short and Long Term Disability, and Tuition Reimbursement). Opportunities for advancement!
Apply online at: www.lesterbuildings.com under the Construction Crew Member – Spooner, WI posting.
Click Here To Apply