*****$1,000 Sign-on Bonus*****
Full-time Construction Crew Member – Experienced Opportunity Spooner, WI
Lester Buildings, a leader in post-frame (pole barn) construction has an exciting full-time carpentry opportunity based out of the Spooner area. We are a safety conscious, quality-minded, team oriented company.
We’re proud to boast a high retention rate, with many employees celebrating 20, 30 and 40 year milestones! Since 1947, Lester Buildings has grown from its modest beginnings to an industry leader – due to our employees’ dedication and drive to innovate.
Why us? Simple. We offer:
- Full Benefits
- 401k match
- Profit sharing
- Informal dress code
- Flexible work schedule
- Small, family orientated company atmosphere
- Discount on building materials
- Fun company events
How a Lester Building is Constructed: https://vimeo.com/158388973
- The position is responsible for assisting the Construction Foreman in planning, organizing, and the construction of post-frame buildings while working on a 3-4 member crew and ensuring all safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist with job tasks for crew members in a manner which provides for success and business profit. Complete projects on time and within budget.
- Assists in the technical and safety training of Construction Crew Members, including new hires.
- Responsible for constructing a quality building including but not limited to: installing footings, framing, installing building accessories, and sheathing of structure.
- Minimum of 2 years carpentry experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience using hand tools, power tools and various construction equipment.
- 2 years post frame experience (preferred).
- Ability to read construction blue prints and other documents provided for the construction of the building.
- Valid driver’s license and meet driving criteria guidelines.
- The ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Willingness to comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., with occasional lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work at various heights.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and pickup product from various elevations.
- Ability to work in various types of weather conditions.
We offer a competitive pay rate starting at $22.50/hour based on experience, a full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, PTO and Holiday Pay, Incentive Bonus Plans, 401k Savings Plan, Short and Long Term Disability, and Tuition Reimbursement). Opportunities for advancement!
Apply online at: www.lesterbuildings.com under the Construction Crew Member – Experienced – Spooner, WI posting.
Click Here To Apply