Ace Pipe Cleaning Co.
Where: Fort Worth, TX
Position: Construction CDL/laborer
Pay: $19-28 per hr. depending on experience
Due to current health concerns we are not accepting walk-in applications at this time. Candidates who have been selected to move forward will be contacted.
This position requires individuals to be self-motivated and have strong mechanical abilities.
· Work includes product installation to rehabilitate sewer pipe and manholes — training will be provided, but experience with cement lining or concrete work is a plus
· Must be able to work safely in an outdoor construction environment which may include confined spaces — training will be provided
· Must have a valid class A or B cdl with tanker and air brake endorsements
· Must be able to work overtime and travel
· Osha 10, 20, 30 & 40 hr hazwoper training is a plus, please bring documentation
· Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical, and motor vehicle records check.
This is a “hands-on”, highly visible, full-time position with potential for advancement and a competitive compensation package that offers an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k.
The Company provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Truck Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tanker endorsement (Required)
- Hazmat endorsement (Preferred)
- CDL Class B (Required)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply