KinderCare – Two Time Gallup Great Place to Work Award Winner in Dallas is HIRING Assistant Teachers and Teachers
Ask how to obtain your CDA while working!
We are looking for teachers to join our rapidly growing team! We work together to bring “Aha moments” to each and every child and that also inspire children to be lifelong learner! Our current openings include Infant Teacher, Toddler Teachers, and Preschool Teachers for our new classrooms! All positions come with flexible schedules for Full-time or Part-time work M-F.
If you are interested in being rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day, apply now!
KinderCare Education is the nation’s leader in early childhood education. We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- 1+ year Early Childhood Education Experience (preferred)
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children’s futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Discounted child care
- Generous paid time off
- Education assistance and reimbursement
- Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
- 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 – $11.50 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
Click Here To Apply