What You’ll Get…
When you join our team as a full-time or part-time member, you’ll receive:
- Generous PTO program – up to 3 weeks off your first year with continued accruals each pay period!
- 9 paid holidays per year
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
- A ffordable health care plans: Medical, Vision, and Dental
- H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A. (with select medical plans)
- Free Short-Term Disability and Life/AD&D Insurance up to $100,000
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program Voluntary benefits: Long-Term Disability, Pet Insurance, Additional Life/AD&D Insurance, and much more!
Copa Health, powered by Marc Community Resources and Partners In Recovery, is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Pre-Employment Criminal Background and Drug Testing Required. EOE.
Who We Are
Copa Health provides the best possible services and supports that assist each individual in achieving their own personal vision of recovery, wellness, and life in the community. We currently have 150+ locations, including; day programs, group homes, respite and habilitation care, psychiatric care, outpatient services, counseling services, and overall integrated care. We serve approximately 19,000 members annually.
Your Health, Our Passion! Our purpose is to inspire health, hope and happiness by delivering world-class solutions to individuals, families and communities.
Each year, compassionate and dedicated employees deliver life-changing services that support individuals and families who have disabilities to achieve higher levels of self-sufficiency, resiliency and wellness. Through our employee’s efforts, lives are improved, families are enriched, and communities are positively changed in dramatic ways. Because of the vulnerable population we serve, working at Copa Health is both a unique privilege and great responsibility. By focusing on our values of; people first, compassion, integrity, perseverance, accountability and innovation; our employees feel rewarded and fulfilled while delivering the highest level of service.
Who We Need
Provides supervisory support to the COPA Health Quality Specialists to ensure audits are completed timely and accurately. Assists COPA Health QM Director with Employment-Related Services (ERS), housing and residential programs to ensure conformance with regulatory and contractual standards, member and staff safety, and the highest levels of customer satisfaction within a framework of continuous quality improvement.
We currently have an opening for a Quality Management (QM) Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Health or related field; or Bachelor’s Degree and at least one (1) year experience in a supervisory role in a Behavioral Health setting; Associates Degree and at least two (2) years Quality Management experience and at least one (1) year of supervisory experience; or minimum of five (5) years of experience working in a Quality Management role and at least one (1) year of experience in a supervisory role.
- At least one (1) year of experience working in a quality management department or in a in a position that demonstrates the ability to implement structured quality improvement activities (i.e. record audits, facility audits, fidelity reviews, etc.)
- M ust h a v e e x p e r i e n ce us i ng an e l ec t r o ni c h e a l t h r ec o r d. A b ili t y t o co n d u ct o b j e c t i v e r e v i e w s o f d o c umen t a t i on wi t h a h i g h l e v el o f i n t e g r i t y a n d a t t e n t i on t o d e t a il . P r o f i c i e n cy i n t y p i n g , u s i ng c o m p u t er s o f t w are, i. e., Word , E x ce l , a n d Po w erP oi nt a n d I n t ern e t i s ess e nti al . M ust be pr o f i c i e n t i n w ord proce s s i n g , W o r d , E x ce l , a n d P o w er P o i nt as w e l l as possess t he a bili t y t o l e a r n new s o f t w are s y s t e m s.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- A bility to obtain and maintain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card and any other required background checks.
- A bility to meet Copa driver authorized requirements as set forth by Copa’s insurance company, (Arizona Driver’s license upon hire, 39 month MVR, proof of insurance and vehicle registration ), if applicable.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Supervises and assists QM Specialists in conducting Clinical Record Reviews of COPA Health campuses using a targeted set of criteria based on RBHA, licensing, and AHCCCS requirements, and internally identified quality improvement needs
- Works in partnership with QM Director, Compliance Manager, and QM and Compliance Administrator to ensure that ERS, Housing, and Behavioral Health Residential Facilities are in compliance with all applicable regulations; all service delivery standard are met as indicated in statutes, contracts or corrective actions; and ensures compliance with COPA Health policies and procedures regarding these services .
- Supports the Quality Director and COPA Health Quality Team in development and implementation of the annual QM Work plan and annual QM Evaluation Review, including the COPA Health Critical Incident Report, the COPA Health Infection Control/Environment of Care Report, and the COPA Health Cultural Competency Plan .
- Provides ongoing, live, real-time feedback and training to ERS, housing and residential staff, utilizing data and audit results to foster a collaborative quality improvement relationship with COPA Health campuses. In addition, supports the QM Director in developing a company-wide quality model and culture with high level visibility within the campus settings, including support with trainings and participating in audit feedback .
- Manages the proper data entry, follow-up, and completion of Quality of Care Concerns, Grievances, and Incident/Accident/ Death Reports that are submitted internally, to the RBHA or other payer, or other regulatory agencies as applicable, including any accreditation standards that apply to ERS, housing and residential Facilities .
- Collaborates with QM Director and Compliance Manager on Critical Incident Reviews with a focus on ongoing quality improvement strategies, mitigation of risk, and an integrated health approach to care .
- Must be proficient in typing, using computer software, i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Internet is essential as well as possess the ability to learn new software systems.
- Knowledge of, or familiarity with, RBHA Provider Manual, Medical Facilities Licensing rules, and AHCCCS Behavioral Health Services Guide. Ability to conduct an investigation and a Root Cause Analysis, and compose the findings. This can be demonstrated through direct experience in a quality management setting or as a function of other similar duties from previous supervisory experience
- Other duties as assigned.
Click Here To Apply