LPC or LISW (or related license from out of state). Full license preferred. Solid client base (10-20) preferred.
To support patients’ well-being by providing mental health assessments and treatments, providing resources, educating families, and maintaining patient records.
Assess patient mental status and problems by interviewing patients, obtaining personal information and medical history, consulting with other professionals, & conducting and evaluating psychological tests.
Design and implement treatment programs by:
- evaluating patient’s willingness to change
- setting treatment objectives
- tailoring approach to patient’s needs
- consulting with other professionals
- providing brief psychotherapy, crisis intervention and/or personal counseling utilizing individual, conjoint and group treatment modalities
- providing information regarding community-based organizations and social services
- completing discharge plans
Counsel and educate family members by advising on the most appropriate and helpful roles they can fulfill in the treatment process; treating relationship issues.
Hourly rate, paid weekly based on number sessions performed
Counselor liability insurance paid
Continuing education stipend
AD&D group policy provided
Health & life insurance available
What makes Synergy unique:
Becoming a part of the Synergy family means growing your client base, maximizing your weekly earning potential, and never stressing about insurance or credentialing paperwork again! Our revolutionary business model allows us to make your professional life easier and more client-focused.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $74,000.00 – $84,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- LPC or LISW (Preferred)
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply