QR Code Link to This Post
Home Instead Senior Care has an IMMEDIATE opening for a Scheduling/Client Care Coordinator in our Pembroke office. In this key player role, you will coordinate services between our clients and caregivers.
This position requires heavy telephone time, client interaction, the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work independently in a fast- paced environment. You will work with our team to provide the best care and services possible to our clients, respond to client and staff issues promptly to ensure expedient resolution and customer satisfaction.
We are seeking a team player to join our team with strong communication, organizational and customer service skills, a good memory and excellent follow through.
This position could be a great opportunity for a new college graduate or an experience Home Health Aid. This is a full time position.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
• Office experience is preferred, home care, medical setting, scheduling or related business is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter with the ability to establish priorities and work independently
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong computer skills
Interested candidates please submit resume and salary expectations.
Please submit application at www.homeinstead.com/777
Please no phone calls for this position.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below