QR Code Link to This Post
Trinity Terrace has earned a strong reputation for excellence and authentic living-the kind of friendly and genuinely caring environment that simply can’t be contrived. It’s no surprise, then, that demand for residences in our Fort Worth community left people chomping for more. In response, Trinity Terrace built the River Tower, a 23-story residential tower that includes 78 new residences ranging from brownstone-style ground-floor homes to apartments with a range of floor plans and penthouse-style residences on the top six floors. The tower includes a mix of independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, and memory care. The new River Tower connects to the existing Trinity Terrace tower on several levels and includes a skyline dining room to serve residents in both towers.
Trinity Terrace has a job opening for a part-time Weekend Activities Assistant to cover our Memory Care needs.
Work Schedule: Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
The Weekend Activities Assistant will coordinate the planning and conducting of group and individual activities for residents in the Memory Care Center with the goals of:
- Assisting residents to maintain skills and abilities for as long as possible
- Promoting better sleep and general well-being in the residents by creating a positive outlet to burn energy
- Meeting residents? emotional and spiritual needs
- Enhancing and improving residents? self esteem
- Reducing challenging behavior
- Enriching and ensuring the highest possible quality of life and quality of the moment for each resident
In addition this position will provide personal care assistance to residents according to their care plans and assist with the daily operational needs of the facility to help ensure quality of care. This position assumes a leadership role in the Memory Care Center and provides leadership, direction and mentoring to Memory Care Center staff to ensure the highest quality of care for the residents.
- Experience in dementia care essential.
- Must be certified in CPR and First Aid within the first month of employment and maintain certification at all times
- Must maintain a valid Food Handler?s card at all times
- Training in dementia care will be ongoing.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below