QR Code Link to This Post
The Carlsbad Beach Hotel Properties, LLC is looking for an experienced maintenance engineer to support the Chief Engineer in the general upkeep of our two hotels.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Performing preventative maintenance and completing work orders related to guest rooms and public areas in a satisfactory and timely manner.
• Maintain a professional, friendly and willing manner providing personalized guest service that reflects the high standards of the company.
• Respond to guest requests, other departments and other tasks as assigned in a timely manner.
• Maintain a work area that is clean, organized and safe.
• Maintain accurate maintenance logs.
• Maintain a respectful working relationship with management staff and other associates.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Maintain tools and maintenance equipment clean, organized and secure.
• Must have a hands-on knowledge of HVAC, boilers, electrical, plumbing, laundry, painting and mechanical equipment and repairs and replacement skills.
• Possess and demonstrate high core values: integrity, honesty and trust.
• A positive attitude and a passion for guest service are required.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Must provide verification of Skills Certifications (HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing)
• Previous Hotel experience – minimum of 1 year.
• Basic Computer skills and HVAC computer programs.
• Understand and follow all safety rules and precautions.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of one-year hotel Maintenance Engineer experience. You must be friendly, professional, well groomed, speak English & Spanish (preferably), be available to work flexible schedules including mornings, nights, holidays and weekends (no graveyard shifts). You are the person for this position if you love to smile, enjoy working with people and will go the “extra mile” to make sure our guests feel extra special.
The Maintenance Engineer position requires the ability to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length, push, bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks, push and pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. occasionally and lift up to 45 lbs. on a regular basis. You must be physically able to climb flights of stairs several times a day.
APPLY IN PERSON:
Beach Terrace Inn
2775 Ocean Street
Carlsbad, CA 92008
The Carlsbad Beach Hotel Properties offers a high quality, zero deductible and low cost health plan through SHARP. We also offer Assurant Dental and VSP Vision insurance plans along with vacation, holidays, personal health days and very competitive wages.
We provide a drug-free and non-smoking work environment.
A drug test upon job offer, criminal background check and reference checks are pre-requisites of employment.
A basic physical exam (administered by a physician) is required since you must to be physically able to climb flights of stairs several times a day.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States cannot be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
NO CALLS PLEASE.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below