Our client has over 40 years of experience in the Southeast with projects ranging from complex manufacturing facilities to notable healthcare campuses. Straightforward communication, honesty, and excellence in construction have led them to foster fruitful relationships within the construction industry.
Superintendent – Healthcare Construction is responsible for:
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM’s.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
The right Superintendent – Healthcare Construction has:
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Experience in healthcare interior and ground up construction projects ranging from $5MM – $40MM+
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in Construction Management or related field, preferred
- Open to travel throughout the Southeast
Competitive compensation and benefits packages, including paid vacation and holidays, medical insurance, vehicle allowance, phone allowance, and company matching 401(k).
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below