QR Code Link to This Post
Saratoga Retirement Community is Silicon Valley?s finest retirement destination and leader in the Senior Care Industry.
Saratoga Retirement Community is a CCRC with a 94 bed skilled unit and a diverse team of RNs, LVNs, Social Workers, and support staff to serve both our residents as well as the community at large. Because of our size, this is a great opportunity for both new grads as well as experienced clinicians alike.
We currently have an opening for a Certified Medication Aide – Assisted Living (Part-time)
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b Matched Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay, Employee/Family Scholarship Assistance Program, Career Advancement Opportunities, Employee Referral Bonuses, Training, Paid Uniforms, Public Transportation Reimbursement, Onsite Cafe, Free parking, Fitness and Pool accessible to Employees!
The purpose of the Medication Aide position is to provide assistance in the area of medication administration and personal care assistance to our residents. At the core, the goal is to provide meaningful interactions with our residents on an as needed basis in an appropriate yet highly individualized manner. Job duties/responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Administering medication to Residents in accordance with both current campus policies and procedures and with writing Physician or Nurse Practitioner’s orders.
- Reviewing and maintaining a working knowledge of services to be provided to Residents in accordance with their current Service Plan.
- Reporting any significant change of condition to the appropriate personnel.
- Following the Six Rights of Medication Administration intended to provide a system by which the Medication Aide has the correct: Resident, Drug, Dose, Time, Route, Documentation
- Documenting medication administration using the appropriate processes.
- Provide assistance with personal care needs, including but not limited to: Bathing, showers, whirlpools; Dressing; Personal grooming and hygiene; Assisting with toileting and incontinent care; Assisting with mobility and movement; Ensuring nutrition/hydration needs.
- Experience in care giving/nursing field required or CNA preferred.
- Experience with Medication Administration
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below