QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a great office where you can learn new skills and increase your responsibility? We may be exactly the right fit for you. We involve our MAs in history taking, procedure set ups, patient education for medical and aesthetic dermatology, and more. We also believe that pay should be commensurate with skill sets and excellence, not a lock step seniority system.
Madison Skin & Laser Center (http://www.madisonskin.com) is a well-established, nationally known medical and cosmetic dermatology practice on the Swedish First Hill campus in Seattle. We strive to provide the highest quality dermatology and cosmetic care in a small, personal, patient-friendly setting.
We are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to join our team of providers and nursing staff. The CMA will work closely with Dr. Irwin, the founder, who has 20 plus years of experience in medical and aesthetic dermatology, is member of several boards in dermatology and internal medical, has published two books on nonsurgical technology and has appeared on national television.
Madison Skin & Laser Center is committed to providing continuing education opportunities to our staff. We have a fast-paced learning environment and training program that provides increased levels of responsibility to help you quickly advance in your professional career.
• 2-3+ years of full-time clinic experience
• Computer skills and a working knowledge of EMR systems
• Ability to assist providers with exams and surgical procedures
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
• Excellent communication skills to support patients during & after visit
• Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
• Full benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k), short-term disability & life insurance, parking or transit allowance
• Paid holidays and PTO
• Compensation: $22.00 to $26.50+ depending on experience
• Applicable licensing (Washington State DOH), accredited education
• Dermatology experience helpful but not required
• A strong aesthetic sense personally and professionally
• A warm, friendly demeanor that inspires trust
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below