QR Code Link to This Post
Under the supervision of the COO, the Outpatient Counselor / Therapist facilitates the activities of The Camp Recovery Center’s Campbell Intensive Outpatient program. This person is responsible for developing and maintaining administrative and clinical operations that provide the highest quality care and best possible outcomes for the patients.
• Contribute to the planning and implementation of program goals, objectives, resources and equipment. Implement the approved program plan objectives, timetables, expected outcome and measures.
• Oversee the program’s policies regarding participant involvement, program requirements, and benefits.
• Organize, manage and coordinate all operational and administrative processes.
• Develop and implement procedures to ensure efficient operations of the program; continually identify opportunities to improve program’s efficiency; coordinate care delivery, work flow; oversee scheduling, registration, and discharges for the person(s) receiving services.
• Responsible for the Campbell IOP caseload.
• Provide direct care relative to diagnosis and therapeutic management independently, using consultation where appropriate.
• Work closely with the CEO, COO and non-clinical staff for the facility to provide a team approach to care.
• Develop and implement treatment plans, develop and maintain and audit charts and records for person(s) receiving services.
• Assists in the development and implementation of operating policies and procedures for the program or organization; ensures that procedures and workflow are consistent with organizational objectives, treatment protocol, regulations, and standards of care; ensures that operations conform to established environmental, safety, and infection control requirements.
• As needed, provides outreach services in area of clinical specialty.
Bachelor’s degree in behavioral or mental health or closely related field. Four or more years of experience working with the population of the facility/clinic.
Licensed counselor/therapist, as required by the state and for the area of clinical expertise. First Aid, CPR, de-escalation certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility)
*Employment is contingent upon successful DOJ clearance and completion of your background screening, including a pre-employment drug test – we are a drug free facility 🙂
The Camp Recovery Center & Acadia Healthcare
The Camp Recovery Center has been treating adults and adolescents for drug addiction for over 30 years, and has built a nationally recognized reputation in medical and therapeutic communities. Our compassionate and caring treatment programs provide the newest advances in addiction treatment, all while residing in a truly peaceful setting located in the Santa Cruz redwoods. We are committed to providing the best care available for those suffering from the disease of addiction.
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to develop your skills within our fast paced and growing program. There are many internal opportunities for advancement both at Camp Recovery Center and our parent company, Acadia Healthcare.
Acadia is a provider of inpatient behavioral healthcare services. Acadia operates a network of 225 behavioral healthcare facilities with approximately 9,190 beds in 37 states, the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs
We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality of chemical dependency treatment to adolescents and adults, embracing the values of integrity, responsibility, respect, accountability, and excellence into the care we provide,. Whether you are battling an addiction to alcohol, heroin, meth, or pain medications, you can rest assured that the staff at The Camp will do everything in our power to not only help you heal, but to help you regain the confidence needed to lead a life of lasting sobriety.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below