QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Behavioral Health Provider
(Licensed Clinical Social Worker)
Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Hours: Flexible/ 16 hours per week
Worksite: Santa Rosa
Department: Behavioral Health Department
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Behavioral Health Director or Supervising Clinician
Salary Range: $61,400 to $90,800 Per Annum
Application Closing Date: Tuesday, February 5th @ 5:00pm
Job Purpose: Under the clinical direction of an LCSW and as a part of a multidisciplinary team, the Behavioral Health Provider will provide direct services including individual (child, youth and adults), couple, family and group therapeutic services to patients, including assessments, treatment plans and discharge planning.
• Possession of a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or degree program that meets the requirements stipulated in Business and Professions Code §4980.36.
• Hold & maintain current, valid & unrestricted LCSW professional license, Associate Clinical Social Worker (ACSW) registration, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Associated Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT) registration with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
• Knowledge of theory and treatment practices of intrapsychic, interpersonal and social problems; community mental health; alcohol and other drug abuse interventions; and community agencies and resources that assist with physical and emotional wellness.
• Specialize in Child-centered Play Therapy, theory and practice, with extensive experience in mental health assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning for children 3 to 12. Registered Play Therapist (RPT) preferred.
• Experience with parent coaching and family therapy approach to the treatment.
• Trained in use of Sandtray/play.
• Provide case management, education, referrals and connection to in house support services and outside community supportive resources as needed.
• Possess a strong attention to detail, legal & ethical responsibilities, and accurate clinical documentations required for treatment planning and inter-disciplinary care planning.
• Able to communicate effectively and respectfully with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
• Maintain a California Driver’s license and be insurable.
• Must be sensitive to the needs of Native Americans and knowledgeable of their culture, traditions (beliefs and practices), history, and community (in Sonoma County/Northern CA).
• Strong background in trauma-informed care and treating co-occurring disorders (mental health and alcohol/substance abuse disorders).
Apply to: Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
144 Stony Point Road, Room 2209, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Fax (707) 526-1016 or Email Resume and SCIHP Application
Employment Application available online at: www.scihp.org/human-resources
Preference in hiring is given to qualified American Indians in accordance with the Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U.S. Code, Sections 472 and 473). Applicants claiming Indian Preference must submit Indian verification, certified by Tribe of affiliation or other acceptable documentation of Indian heritage. Subject to the foregoing, Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All application forms are subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act (Public Law 93-579, Section 78) and become the property of Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc.
Reasonable Accommodation: Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc. will make reasonable efforts in the selection process to accommodate persons with disabilities. Please advise Human Resources of any special needs in advance of selections procedures by calling (707) 521-4641.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below