QR Code Link to This Post
Texas HCS and Integrated Community Services, Inc. are seeking a mature professional to join our team as a HCS Case Manager responsible for the development, coordination, implementation, and monitoring of services provided to persons with intellectual disabilities in a HCS setting, in accordance with HCS principles.
– A minimum of two years’ experience working with people with disabilities,
– Must have excellent time management skills,
– Must be capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment,
– Effective written and oral communication skills,
– Knowledge of HCS principles required.
Excellent compensation depending on experience.
– Minimum of two years experience working with people with disabilities, with one year supervisory experience.
– Must have a clear driving record
– Must pass background check(s)
For immediate consideration, apply online directly at our company’s website: www.iclcorp.com
come by our office at 2391 NE Loop 410 Suite 110. For more information please call us at 210-494-1030 ext 6100
Texas HCS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below