QR Code Link to This Post
AccentCare, Inc.® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Reports to: Clinical Supervisor
As a Physical Therapist Assistant you will:
• Implement the care plan as established by the Physical Therapist and the physician.
• Educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical equipment safety as applicable to services provided.
• Coordinate physical therapy services with other agency personnel by participating in care conferences, keeping agency informed of all changes.
• Communicate findings and changes in the condition of patients to the Physical Therapist.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates
• Associates degree from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
• Valid license/registration or permit to practice in state of agency operation
• Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
• Ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description
• Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
Join Our Team!
Please contact Sara Rashed, Talent Acquisition Partner
Office: (817) 350-0406
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below