QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a positive, warm person who likes to create a welcoming client service environment?
Are you a detail-oriented, organized administrator who enjoys supporting small businesses as they grow?
Do you want to join a 16-year-old family-style business that’s committed to health and wellness?
If so, don’t forget to follow application directions at the end of this post.
We are a Sports and Clinical Massage practice looking for an exceptional administrative candidate to fill a full-time role with significant room for growth. The position is ideal for administrators with phenomenal writing skills and strengths in strategic and critical thinking. We’d also love to hear from you if you have experience in IT troubleshooting, systems analysis, operations, sales, and/or website management. At our clinic, you’ll have the opportunity to use your advanced skills in a variety of different contexts. You’ll move flexibly between client-facing front desk work and back-office projects aimed at growing our clinic, maintaining smooth operations, and taking care of our clients and staff even more fully.
You will join 6 front desk team members who rely strongly on each other to provide a smooth experience at the front desk, but you’ll also partner with our clinic’s Office Administrator, General Manager and two co-owners on bigger-picture endeavors. All staff members are considered part of the family, and we are looking for someone interested in a long-term position with us.
Hours: 30-40 hrs. per week. Shifts will be mostly closing to start: 12p-8:30p or 12:30p-9p during the week and will include at least one weekend day.
• Greet clients — (you will be the face of our business)
• Schedule appointments
• Communicate with clients by phone/email in an educated and friendly manner — (we will train and educate you about our massage modalities)
• Provide support to the two owners and General Manager
• Data input and navigation of Massage Computer Software Program
• Troubleshoot and improve IT systems
• Support website maintenance
• Engage in market research and statistical analysis
• Assess and improve operational protocols
• Maintain office (i.e. cleaning, watering plants, helping out the therapists)
• You must always be on-time
• Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written; including maintaining sophisticated intra-clinic relations
• Natural warmth as well as comfort setting boundaries when necessary
• Strong facility for critical thinking and problem-solving
• At least 1-2 years experience working the front desk
• At least 1 year experience in an administrative role
• Background in at least one administrative field — (i.e. IT troubleshooting, website management, graphic design, marketing & sales, operations)
• Computer savvy
• Good typing skills
• Health should be a priority in your life as that is what our business is about
• Responsible, dependable, and professional
• Good attitude that compliments a healing environment
• Ability to maintain focus in busy service space
• Motivated to learn new systems quickly
• Experience in a health-related field – i.e. massage, fitness, personal training gym, physical therapy, etc.
• Basic knowledge of the body and common injuries
• Experience using Millennium Spa/Salon Management Software and Excel
• Experience using Constant Contact or WordPress
• The pay is $19-23 per hour, dependent on experience, with benefits
• Subsidized health benefits kick in at your 90-day mark for full-time employees
• One week paid vacation
• Receive fantastic free monthly massages
• Twice per week healthy, yummy food delivery
• Other non-financial benefits are working in a positive, nurturing environment, and belonging to a team that strives to be best in the industry
How to Apply – please e-mail us the following:
• Cover letter in the body of the email, including an explanation of why this position will help in your growth and development
• Resume attachment
• Three professional references
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below