Req ID: 31730
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a ServiceNow Clinical Business Systems Site Liaison to join our Advanced Clinical Service Desk. This position will be located in Boston, MA. If you do not currently reside in this local area, we will consider relocation to Boston for this role. This role will provide our client with a knowledge leader experienced in clinical and technical processes within the SNOW application suite. This individual will possess deep expertise and a successful track record of managing the critical ITIL based workflows and outcomes as IT processes need to support real world operations. This person will help guide our customer through ways to ensure the SNOW environment is optimized to facilitate all aspects of healthcare provider functions within the SNOW platform. The primary role is to function as a liaison between the NTT DATA Services Advanced ACSD (ACSD) and Customer. This role provides our Customer with a knowledge leader experienced in clinical and technical processes of the SNOW suite. This person will help guide the clinical support team, as well as work directly with Customer leadership, physicians, and senior clinicians, and the NTT Data Service Desk clinical, technical and service management components. This position is required to be local to the Customer to best serve as the liaison between the Customer and the NTT DATA Services Advanced ACSD (ACSD).
- Ensure SNOW is optimally configured and leveraged to facilitate efficient end user support and end user experience
- Support biweekly ticket audit review meetings
- Attend Customer IT and ACSD related meetings
- Notify ACSD of pertinent SNOW implementations, changes and scheduled downtimes
- Attend operations call with Customer
- Attend quarterly NTT Data Customer Executive held meetings
- Develop knowledge base documents with Customer
- Develop Customer specific SNOW training when appropriate
- Review daily reports for compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Generate ad hoc SNOW reports
- Assist Service Desk Manager with high severity incident management and broadcast communications
- Create or revise ACSD Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents as relates to SNOW
- Provide continual service improvement input to advance ITIL maturity specifically around Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Request Management, and Release Management processes
- 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow
- 3+ years of experience with contributing to process improvement with a strong focus on customer service. NTT DATA leads with a Client First mindset and we seek individuals that bring technical experience forward using polished customer service skills
- 3+ years of experience with how the ITIL framework is applied in the healthcare support environment, with clear ownership and leadership of where the ITSM is the critical driver in many teams working together effectively and efficiently
- 3+ years of experience in managing a relationship between a managed services provider and customer. Clear understanding of how services are delivered, measured and reported back to the customer. Key experience in knowing what drives each party in the relationship and an understanding of how SNOW fits in the middle of managing that service delivery
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) knowledge
- Beginning understanding of how an EHR, in this case it will be the world class Epic EHR, is consumed by end users and managed by IT so that facilitation of how SNOW fits into the middle is understood and can be optimized
- ServiceNow experience in a healthcare environment
- Strongly prefer ITIL experience and certification
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.