Lutheran Family Services of NE is seeking a full time experienced Billing Specialist to review billing reports and claims to ensure compliance and accuracy, lead credentialing process for all agency providers, and provide cash management support.
Client Account Management
- Complete complex client account review
- Complete complex reporting requirements
- Complete complex monthly billing to payers
- Maintain communication with Manager regarding unresolved issues with insurance unapplied or credentialing issues
- Provide expertise and guidance to Billing Team
- Compile and maintain current and accurate data for all Behavioral Health Provider qualified by license or certification
- Complete provider and location credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications and follows-up as needed.
- Maintain copies of current credentialing documents for all providers
- Maintain knowledge of current health plans and credentialing requirements
- Maintain provider information in online databases
- Track license and certification expirations for all providers to ensure timely renewals
- Prepare Daily Deposit for Billing Department
- Track daily EFT transactions and local office deposits and reconcile data with reports
- Work with Accounting personnel to resolve deposit discrepancies
- Enter and post all insurance payments to client accounts within two days of receipt to ensure timely payment application
- Distribute payment denial Explanation of Benefits to appropriate Billing Specialist
- Resolve unapplied from third party payments and submit refund requests.
- Associates Degree in Business or Healthcare Management or experience equivalent preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in project management, healthcare management or billing preferred
- Knowledge in finance and budgeting
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below