QR Code Link to This Post
FUTURESEARCH TRIALS has an immediate opportunity for a Research Assistant.
Our site is dedicated to conducting quality, focused clinical trials to determine how new medical approaches work in the treatment of neurological, certain pain and sleep disorders. Our clinical trials are research studies designed to answer scientific questions and find better ways to prevent, screen for, diagnose or treat particular central nervous system conditions. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting Clinical Researchers in conducting clinical trials as well as working in the Lab. The RA will be responsible for helping in all areas of research as delegated by the Research Manager.
Some of the responsibilities will include the following:
– Regulatory Submissions for study start up
– Enrolling eligible patients into trials based on the protocols
– Set appointments for potential research subjects to come in for screening
– Conduct proper informed consent for eligible patients
– Collaborate with the Recruitment Supervisor and study staff to ensure study screening enrollment needs are being met.
– Process, package, and ship lab work
– Collect trial data per protocol in collaboration with the PI and study team
– Collect EKG & vital signs from patients
– Transcribe and archive study data
– Work with study sponsors and CROs to ensure proper study conduction and data collection
Position Qualifications and Required Experience:
– 4 year College Degree (no exceptions)
– Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and teamwork skills.
– Use effective problem-solving skills.
Join our team and be an important part of a well respected and growing company that believes the details of your career are every bit as critical as the work you do. You’ll enjoy competitive compensation and benefits.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below