QR Code Link to This Post
Recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work, Bay Cove Human Services is a private, not-for-profit corporation that provides a wide variety of services to individuals and their families who face the life-long challenges of developmental disabilities, aging, mental illness and drug and alcohol addiction. We have a wide variety of programs available to our clients including residential services, employment support, and day habilitation programs. Bay Cove’s 2,000 highly trained employees serve more than 20,000 individuals and their families each year at more than 160 different program sites throughout Greater Boston and southeastern Massachusetts.
To find out more about Bay Cove and gain access to all of our current openings, click the banner above.
CSS Recovery Specialist
|Requisition #7911||CSS Recovery Specialist (Andrew Stoughton CSS, Stoughton)||Schedule: Friday-Tuesday 3pm-11pm||Salary: $12.70/hr + $250 sign on bonus|
Bay Cove Human Services is making a difference in our community and we are looking for a Recovery Specialist to join our team today!
As a front line support for our patients, the Recovery Specialists provide direct care services and support to patients transitioning from a Detox environment to the next level of care on their path to recovery. The Recovery Specialist works with the multidisciplinary team to support the processes for patients’ admission, transfer, discharge, ongoing observation and care, while ensuring respect and dignity.
- Assists in providing non-professional nursing or other supportive care under the direction and supervision of professional nurses/counselors.
- Ensures ongoing observation of patients and related reporting of their physical condition, attitude, reactions, and behaviors.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the unit and participates in ongoing general unit cleaning duties.
- Facilitates and promotes patient’s participation in wellness and recreational activities.
We are looking for people who believe in the services we provide.
- Qualified candidates will have previous experience in substance use disorder and/or mental health settings.
- Knowledge of the substance use treatment continuum and services and related community resources and demonstrated ability to work with individuals with substance use disorders.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Keywords: Substance Abuse, Group, Addictions, Recovery, Mental Health, Direct Care, Case Management, Therapy, Care Coordination
- Bay Cove offers an excellent benefits package including 70% employer paid health and dental insurance with no waiting period, student loan repayments, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, 403(b) retirement plan, and employee referral bonuses.
Apply online by going to https://www.baycove.org/apply/index.cfm?pid=7911.
Bay Cove Human Services, 66 Canal Street, Boston, MA 02114
Bay Cove is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below