EDI Payor Relations Coordinator
Our client is an innovative cloud computing company with a dedicated vision in optimizing the economics of healthcare. Their mission is to deliver value to our customers through exceptional technology and services that provide the necessary connectivity, metrics and knowledge to enable healthcare providers to optimize their business and financial operations while helping them advance healthcare delivery and outcomes.
They’re currently hiring for an EDI Payor Relations Coordinator!
- Responsible for establishing documents and maintains EDI procedures/processes.
- Assists customers with electronic data interchange and resolves customer issues.
- Reconciles EDI transactions through coordinating information between internal departments.
- Works independently on EDI related issues and collaborates with internal members
Essential Job Function:
- Establishes, documents, and maintains EDI procedures/processes
- Monitors daily EDI processes and performs troubleshooting
- Ensures payor configurations are completed correctly and timely
- Identifies optimal routing of EDI for quality and cost-saving
- Coordinates activities with appropriate teams and other business partners for EDI projects
- Understands technical EDI Implementation, Technical Reports, and payor companion guides
- Updates Medicare/Medicaid CPT tables across all customers
- Identifies and documents changes to NCDs, LCDs, Fee Schedules, and Reason tables
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Expert experience with SQL, prefer in an Oracle environment
- Understanding of healthcare industry and healthcare reimbursements in a transaction-intensive setting
- Experience in identifying submission requirements for both electronic and paper formats
- Ability to analyze and formulate solutions to complex business and/or technical problems
Education and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years working in healthcare billing, A/R, or EMR systems
- 3+ years working with healthcare EDI
If you are professional, good with details and enjoy truly helping patients, then apply in minutes!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /year
- Oracle: 1 year (Preferred)
- EDI: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPT Coding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below