CECO is a fast-paced, diversified global provider of leading engineered technologies to the energy, environmental, and industrial segments, targeting specific niche-focused end markets through an attractive asset-light business model. Our portfolio of technologies encompasses over 20 brands in three segments:
- Engineered Energy Technologies – primarily for natural gas turbine power emission management and for separation in midstream natural gas pipelines.
- Air Quality – industrial air pollution control technologies such as oxidizers, scrubbers, cyclones, baghouse dust collectors, fume exhaust, modular duct, and industrial ventilation systems and custom sheet metal
- Fluid Handling and Filtration Technologies – centrifugal pumps for high-temperature and corrosive liquids, industrial filtration, mist eliminators, and laboratory fume exhaust.
With headquarters in the U.S., the Company is strategically balanced globally across the Americas, Asia, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). Over the last five years, we have excelled at operational and financial excellence. Now, under new leadership, we are sharpening our focus on three core values to accelerate our growth – outside-in customer focus, learning and development, and optimizing the effectiveness of our lean, hands-on brand and shared services teams. In addition to aggressively pursuing new customers across many energy and manufacturing industries, CECO targets its $5 billion+ of installed base, specifically to expand and grow a higher recurring revenue of aftermarket products and services.
CECO’s well-respected brands, technologies and solutions have been evolving for well over 50 years to become leading-edge technologies in specific niche global end markets, including natural gas turbine power, refinery & petrochemical engineered cyclones, and mid-stream energy pipeline gas transmission. CECO is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “CECE.” For more information, please visit http://www.cecoenviro.com.
Project Manager – Construction
Organizes and controls project-planning and performance activities across multiple functional lines. Incumbent in this role has the responsibility to ensure that the Company delivers a quality product on time and within budget through the effective preparation, coordination, and management of project schedules, sub-contractors and suppliers, manufacturing, and the acquisition and assignment of resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ensures the achievement of financial, engineering, manufacturing, and project management objectives through:
- An in-depth knowledge of the Company’s product, engineering, and service capabilities, manufacturing and quality standards, so as to determine, allocate, and maximize available resources through the project planning, manufacturing, delivery and construction process.
- Comprehensive understanding of customers’ requirements. Establishes and maintains an in-depth knowledge of the industry and competitive practices as they relate to multiple markets.
- Maintains an active and thoughtful communication pattern with internal and external customers, balancing/prioritizing time versus benefit such that these efforts reflect an anticipated return. (i.e., revenue growth and customer retention).
- Responds proactively to external customer requests or concerns in a manner that builds trust and confidence not only with the customer but also with colleagues within the Company who are partners in the problem-solving process (sales, engineering, manufacturing, etc.).
- Promptly identifies scope changes, evaluates total impact and implements change order acceptance.
- Perform onsite Construction Management activities such as – ensure construction conformance for setting of structural steel, steel casing, exhaust stack, breech casing, skids, piping, and supports.
- Observe all aspects of the HRSG installation, attend site construction meetings, documenting of daily reports, inspection, RFIs, non-conformance issues, construction completion review, creation of mechanical and instrumentation punch lists, job site scheduling & lead the crew.
- Resolves all back charges and warranty claims through effective research, analysis, problem solving, dispute resolution, and negotiation techniques such that the customer remains satisfied yet any expense to the Company is minimized.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Experience: Ten (10) years of demonstrated success in the achievement of project management or construction management objectives within a Power plant or a Refinery Construction environment. Experience with HRSG construction preferred. Strong construction, technical, financial and business acumen, to include prior experience with direct P&< responsibility for assigned projects, as well as a general knowledge of contract laws and regulations. Demonstrated computer proficiency in office package (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel), to include programs and applications specific to project management (e.g., MS Project); exposure to MRP/ERP systems preferred.
- Professional degree in Mechanical Engineering or Construction/Project Management or equivalent experience in support of proven project management techniques, however attained
CECO Environmental offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and more.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below