Make money doing work that matters. Become a Personal Care Aide with Comfort Keepers!
Become a Personal Care Aide with Comfort Keepers and join a compassionate team of people like you who are dedicated to providing companionship, personal care and health care services for seniors and older adults in the Spring Lake, MI area.
As a Personal Care Aide on our team, you will provide one-on-one assistance to seniors in the comfort of their own homes to ensure they are living the most positive and purposeful lives possible. This role will allow you to connect with seniors on a personal level and make a positive impact on their day-to-day health and well-being.
Comfort Keepers offers the following benefits to our Personal Care Aides:
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit and holiday pay.
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training.
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available within a trusting, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones.
- Reimbursement – Get repaid for client related transportation.
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home.
Personal Care Aide Responsibilities:
- Provide medical and non-medical care to seniors in their own homes
- Assist seniors with personal care such as bathing, grooming and hygiene
- Encourage seniors to try new things and stay active (within reason)
- Ensure seniors are eating a balanced diet and taking their prescribed medications
- Collaborate with seniors and their families to determine a personalized care plan
- Establish and maintain open communication and loyal relationships with seniors, family members and co-workers
- Strive to create a positive atmosphere built on trust and respect
Desired Personal Care Aide Applicants will…
- Have a genuine desire to help the elderly on a 1 on 1 basis and have a strong ability to follow directions and work independently.
- Have a valid Driver’s License, current car insurance and reliable transportation-requirement.
- Have prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment.
- Have open availability (be able to work various shifts, nights or weekends).
- Treat clients as though they are members of their own family.
- Be able to pass a national background check.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Pay starts at $10.50 – $12.50/hour. If you want to learn more about this great opportunity, please text us at 616-846-5890.
As a Personal Care Aide with Comfort Keepers you will provide high quality senior care and transform day-to-day care giving into opportunities for meaningful relationships and memories. Apply today!
Our office is located at 18000 Cove Street Suite #203, Spring Lake, MI 49456 – Phone 616-846-5890
Learn more at www.CareerOfCaring.com
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below