The Medical/Scientific Writer/Editor will provide full-time technical medical writing support to a diverse group of engineers, technologists, clinicians, logistics, information security specialists, program managers, and analysts within a complex and fast-paced military medical environment. The Writer/Editor will:
- Prepare, compile, review/edit, and distribute information such as briefings, memorandums, letters, executive summaries, information papers, technical reports, acquisition documentation, and other correspondence.
- Participate in meetings and prepare meeting materials including minutes.
- Interpret and compile medical data and data on medical equipment and systems.
- Prepare, review and staff documents IAW Army Regulation 25-50 and other established policies and procedures.
- Review and edit correspondence for changes in spelling, grammar, punctuation, word usage and correct format style for the intended audience IAW Army policy and procedures.
- Format and structure documents and prepare tables and charts.
- Collect and combine medical information from several sources and compile it into a single coherent flowing document.
- Prepare and maintain data sheets, word processing documents, spreadsheets, graphical and print/production materials, databases and/or other software files and information.
- Communicate successfully with personnel at varying levels through the use of effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage and track numerous, diverse, simultaneous efforts and have the ability to effectively prioritize requirements for multiple on-going projects in support of a large project team.
Education, Skills and Experience: Bachelor’s degree desired in a related field; experience writing and reviewing documentation with medical subject matter/terminology; knowledge of medical systems/equipment/devices is desirable; extensive experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as Microsoft Outlook; SharePoint and advanced word processing experience desired; proficiency using Army Regulation 25-50; experience in military healthcare/medical environment.
Additional Requirements: Must be a US citizen. Must be able to pass background and drug testing. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Allied Technologies and Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Send resume to Allied Technologies & Consulting, LLC
100 Tuscanney Dr., Ste. B2
Frederick, MD 21702.
Email: [email protected]
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below