Our client in Des Moines seeks an experienced Logistics Manager to assign and direct all work performed at the customers location and to supervise all areas of operation.
You will earn a base salary of up to $85,000 a year, based on your experience. You will also enjoy:
- An excellent office environment in a great location.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid holidays off.
- Paid vacation time off.
As a Logistics Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Initiate and maintain effective relationships with customers and carriers.
- Develop and maintain a productive work team.
- Develop and recommend annual budget.
- Direct all operational aspects.
To qualify for this Logistics Manager position, you must have at least eight to ten (8-10) years of logistics brokerage or transportation experience. In addition, we require:
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of education or equivalent experience required
- Ability to meet customer targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Leadership management skills
- Experience with transportation management systems
- Well organized and detailed oriented with ability to multitask
If you are an experienced manager with a background in logistics, a great work ethic and the drive to succeed, then please send your resume, for immediate and confidential consideration, to: [email protected]
Or, to schedule an interview, call: 515-512-9400
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below