Diverse Staffing is now accepting Laser Technician applicants for immediate hire. This is a full-time Laser Setup/Operating position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Jackson, MI. This position pays up to $30.00/hr. and is a 2nd or 3rd shift position. You will report to work between 3:00 PM and 12:00 AM.
Our client is a premier manufacturing facility that is on the cutting edge of technology. You would be working in a new, state-of-the-art, modern facility.
A Laser Technician for our team on this assignment will be asked to program, set up, and Operate a 6-Axis Laser.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working in this position:
- Read blueprints
- Operate Laser equipment (2 years or more experience REQUIRED)
- Basic understanding of CAD systems
- utilize standard inspection tools to verify parts meet print specifications
- Basic math skills
- Work in high-pressure situations under deadlines
- Must be a team player, detail oriented and have good communication skills
- Must be willing to work overtime as required
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Jackson Recruiting Center
Address: 1035 Laurence Ave
Jackson, MI 49202
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below