Company Name: Kroger Stores
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Front-End Purpose: If you believe that variety is the spice of life then we have some great opportunities for you in one of the many positions in our Front-End department. As a member of our Front-End team you will interact with a diverse group of exciting customers and make friendships that will enrich your life and the lives of those you help. Also, there’s such a variety of tasks available to you that you will find no two workdays are alike. So if you’re tired of working humdrum jobs, apply with us and start on a career that provides you with more than simply a paycheck.
Front-End Department roles include:
- Cashier/Front End Clerk
- Courtesy Clerk
- File Maintenance Clerk
- Fuel Clerk
- Money Services Clerk
- Kids Korner Attendant
Front-End Job Duties Vary by Position and May Include:
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service by demonstrating sincerity, patience and respect in all customer interactions and by thanking customers for their business.
- Process customer transactions quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Bag groceries for customers while being friendly and attentive to customers’ needs.
- Report product ordering and shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Collect carts in a safe manner, transport them to the cart room and remove all debris from carts.
- Communicate new and on-going special programs and promotions to customers.
- Check children in and out of Kids Korner using the registration process.
- Encourage children to play, learn, and socialize with you, other staff and other children in Kids Korner.
- Process fuel, merchandise, and lottery sales quickly and accurately.
- Clean up spills and complete Fuel Spill Report.
- Maintain knowledge of emergency plans numbers and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of department.
- Ensure all forms of tender and coupons are properly handled.
- Comply with safety procedures and report unsafe conditions to management.
Skills/Qualifications: Ability to handle a high volume, fast paced environment; effective interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
Regions : Midwest
States : Ohio
Keywords : 817, 43002, 43017, 43064, 43220, Franklin, Dublin, Northwest Columbus, Lamb Corners, Hospital
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: OH || Dublin || 7100 Hospital Dr || 43016 || Kroger Stores || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.