QR Code Link to This Post
People powered. Client obsessed.
Our business has evolved since we began in 1973, but one core value hasn’t: our passion for always going beyond to help our clients succeed. We have an exceptional team of people who are passionate about what they do and the services we offer. We are one of the largest insurance agencies on the West Coast and partner with over a thousand of Bay Area’s most dynamic companies on the most crucial aspects of their business. We are also an Acrisure partner agency which means we are part of one of the top 10 brokerage firms in the nation. This partnership allows us to offer access to unique global insurance programs for specific niches as well as provide personal, hands-on service to our clients.
This position is at the forefront of the daily service we provide to our clients and is critical to achieving exceptional client service. The Individual Family and Senior Medical Plan Specialist is charged with becoming a liaison between clients and carriers/vendors to anticipate and meet client needs. As an Individual Family and Senior Medical Plan Specialist, you will be constantly updating your understanding of health, dental, life, disability, and vision requirements, and consumer driven healthcare products.
• Maintain and service all existing individual, family and Medicare supplement policies
• Acquire new individual, family and Medicare accounts through referrals and internal marketing
• Communicate and educate new and existing clients on plan designs, provider networks and timeline restraints
• Provide excellent service from beginning of lead process throughout the application process and entire life of policy, including: quoting, education, application submission, tracking status, communication of approval
• Assist employee benefit consultants and account managers with employee transitions from group sponsored plans to Medicare and/or individual plans, including: creating benefit/cost comparisons and education on pros/cons of each option
• Partner with sales consultants in other departments to cross sell other insurance products offered by ProCo and its partners
• Conduct Open Enrollment webinars for clients and prospects
• Perform administrative and office support activities including but not limited to: fielding telephone calls, data entry, creating spreadsheets & sales presentations.
• Complete all other assigned tasks necessary to support the success of ProCo.
• Thoroughly enjoy taking great care of customers
• Desire to work in partnership with service team to grow a book of business
• High school diploma, college education preferred
• Life and Health License required
• Minimum 3-5 years of employee benefits insurance experience (brokerage experience preferred)
• Strong knowledge of insurance products and coverage.
• Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract variables
• Strong ability to remain calm under pressure
• Ability to develop meaningful relationships with insurance carriers, clients and fellow employees.
• Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below