QR Code Link to This Post
Northwest Center is looking for an Inclusion Specialist to join an exciting new team that promotes the inclusion of children with disabilities in the classroom! IMPACT (Inclusion Mentorship Program for increasing Access in Childcare Team) is a new service offered by Northwest Center Kids, and will partner with child care providers throughout King County to provide training, resources and ongoing support to promote the inclusion of children with disabilities. As an Inclusion Specialist, you will provide ongoing support to child care agencies who partner with Northwest Center by developing, implementing, and overseeing individualized inclusion plans. Come to be part of a groundbreaking team that strives to make sure all children are given access to the education they need!
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday
Wage: DOE + Great Benefits!
Click here to apply
• Master’s degree in Special Education, Early Childhood Education, or related field
• Must have or obtain current CPR and First Aid certification
• At least 2 years’ experience working in early intervention and/or special education
• At least 2 years’ experience supporting children in a classroom setting
• Supports the development, implementation and oversight of individual inclusion plans for partner agencies in alignment with the IMPACT service delivery model and Northwest Center (NWC) philosophy.
• Complies with contractual and funding obligations and adheres to Northwest Center Kids best practices.
• Develops supportive relationships with co-workers, partner agencies, and families/caregivers.
• Practices collaborative communication and teamwork with interdisciplinary IMPACT team members and all other NWC departments.
• Prepares screenings, assessments, summary reports, data management and other documentation as necessary to maintain complete records, in alignment with IMPACT and King County requirements.
We’ve got you covered!
We offer full-time employees great benefits that included medical, elective dental and vision, 401K with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, Value Village discount, and much more!
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below