Hospital Medicine Physicians
Responsibilities include rounding through the 12-bed ICU/CCU unit; procedures are not required. Full-time with multiple schedule options, flexible to meet yours and patient needs. Generally day shift position, with willingness to work some night shifts as well. This position may also fill-in at our sister facility, Windham Hospital, just 16 miles away.
The Hospitalist serves as admitting Physician for Attending Medical Staff, is responsible for the clinical management of patients, assuring timely communication and comprehensive collaboration and is also responsible for Inpatient Management/Hospital based medical care. This hospital-based position will have selected administrative responsibilities such as required committee work, quality improvement activities, and teaching responsibilities for both staff and the community. The Hospitalist must be committed to providing high quality and cost effective patient care while practicing the hospital core values of respect, caring and teamwork.
Hospitalist Medicine Physicians Enjoy
Opportunities for full-time Board Certified /Board Eligible Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians in our dynamic and growing Hospitalist programs.
- Market competitive pay with incentives and generous benefits including 401K retirement, paid time off (PTO), and Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- The resources of fully integrated health system leading healthcare in Connecticut and beyond
- Abundant teaching and professional growth opportunities
- Join a highly collaborative group of experienced colleagues committed to your success
- Rewarding and challenging mix of patients
Interested Physicians may contact:
Jonathon Palmieri, Physician Recruiter at
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below