As a Front Office Agent, you will provide front desk services to our guests including checking in/out hotel guest courteously and efficiently, process all payments according to hotel requirements, provide information to any guest or visitor inquiry and solve any guest opportunity according to their satisfaction.
What you can help us do: Provide professional and outstanding service to our guests and ensure that our hotel standards are met and maintained at all times.
Your every day:
- Check guests in and out of the hotel following proper procedures, including proper cash handling and accounting procedures.
- Upgrade guests based on their expressed needs or uses suggestive selling techniques.
- Assist guests checking in/out with luggage following proper bell procedures.
- Act as a key communication link. Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services; shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
- Answer and handle incoming telephone calls efficiently and accurately according to standards.
- Utilize the hotel’s computer system to perform daily work functions.
- Solicit sale of new and/or additional services.
- Report complaints to designated departments for investigation.
- Assist in creating a memorable experience for our guests.
What you need to perform this job successfully:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to perform basic mathematics and cash transactions.
- Ability to perform well in a high-pressured work environment.
- Basic skills using Microsoft Office suite.
- Required to walk and stand throughout the majority of each shift.
- Required to regularly lift up to 25 pounds.
Full Time Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Health Insurance (3 plan options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Short Term Disability Buy Up
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
This job description is not intended to detail every aspect of your job or list every task you may perform. It is provided as a general overview of the responsibilities and skills required to do this job successfully. This job description is subject to change at any time.
Millennium Hotels is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Millennium Hotel is a drug free workplace. We conduct pre-employment drug tests and criminal background checks on all applicants after a job offer.
Millennium Hotels participates in the electronic employment eligibility verification program commonly referred to as E-Verify.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below