Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Fellow to support the Corporate Advisory Practice in our dynamic Washington, DC office for January or February 2019 start. This is a formal fellowship designed to help further develop essential PR, strategic planning, research and media relations skills. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated and a skillful writer who can manage deadlines while still creating quality work. We’re looking for a solution-oriented team player with a positive attitude and a proactive approach.
You will be fully trained to produce a media intelligence report for H+K’s largest consumer account. The commitment is M-F, two weeks/month, from 6:30-8:30 a.m. ET. This is a great opportunity to work on a US top 50 account, become the subject matter expert for the team, gain first hand exposure and experience on a top tier global brand, and benefit from working closely with a great team of H+K superstars across the network.
- Support H+K’s largest consumer account(focused on citizenship/CSR activities across media, social media, and executive communications programs)
- Support the media intelligence report for H+K’s largest consumer account
- Engage in tactical PR activities such as media outreach, social media/media monitoring, crisis management, and more
- Manage billing and account admin functions including expense sheets and team organization
- Participate and provide detailed client notes/action items from meetings
- Help to manage workflow and status updates delivered to the client
- Bachelors Degree in PR, Communications, Journalism or Business
- Relevant internship experience within a corporation
- Extremely detailed oriented with strong organizational and leadership skills
- Quick study and great interpersonal skills
- Strong research skills with the ability to analyze and summarize findings
- Excellent writer with knowledge of AP style guidelines
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and jump in on multiple projects
- Organized, poised, personable team player able to think on your feet
- Energetic problem solver with excellent multitasking skills
Benefits: Access to a medical plan, fitness and commuter reimbursement options and 401k enrollment.
Duration: We require full-time availability for 6 months.
Application Instructions: If you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume and cover letter with availability date. If there is an opportunity to interview, a member of the talent acquisition team will be in contact with you. Due to the large number of applicants we receive, we ask that you please do not call the office or follow up on the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in H+K Strategies and we hope to connect with you soon.
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below