PRIMARY (ESSENTIAL) DUTIES
- Accountable for the overall administration management coordination and integration of the hospital-wide functions of quality improvement (to include patient safety program quality and infection prevention).
- Ensures that these activities are coordinated with other hospital programs designed to maximize the quality and safety of patient care at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center and conducted within the mission and philosophy of St. Joseph Regional Medical Center.
- The individual must have previous clinical and management experience. Must have good knowledge and background in statistics and possess the ability to apply that knowledge as required. Familiarity with computer usage necessary.
- Bachelors or better in Nursing or related field
- Masters or better in Health Administration or related field
Licenses & Certifications
- Reg Health Info Admin
- Registered Nurse
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below