QR Code Link to This Post
Pima Medical Institute is seeking a Dental Assistant to assist in the activities of the Community Dental Clinic to support patient care.
• Chair-side assistant with the clinic dentist(s) or hygienist(s).
• Sterilization and preparation of instruments as well as maintaining clinic disinfection and cleanliness.
• Prepare and break down operatories for dental treatment.
• Aid with ordering and maintaining inventory for the clinic as needed
• Assists in the maintenance of the clinic equipment.
• Support front office tasks as needed.
This list of essential functions is not exhaustive.
Communicate. Read. Comprehend. Perform functions from written and oral instructions and from observing others.
• Sort, separate and file documents and forms. Write. Requires hearing to normal range. Lift up to 20 pounds.
METHODS, TECHNIQUES, PROCEDURES
• Review appropriate documents, forms and reports.
• EQUIPMENT, AIDS, TOOLS, MATERIALS
• Utilizes office equipment such as telephone, copier, printer and computer.
• Indoor dental office environment. Contact with employees, students and public.
• Exposure to blood, saliva, airborne pathogens, radiation, pharmaceuticals and other chemical agents and ergonomic hazards.
• Must follow appropriate health safeguards which include strict adherence to proper radiological procedures, the use of appropriate protective devices, and standard precautions.
• Hold current licenses, certifications or other designations as required by local, state or federal
laws to work in the field
To Apply to this job Please go to website address given in Source below