Req ID: 37439
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Clinical-Technical Help Desk Support Analyst to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US) .
NTT DATA Services Healthcare connects people to the right technology and processes to accelerate innovation. NTT DATA Services believes information is the foundation on which healthcare will move forward. We are committed to helping the world create an information-driven healthcare system. This client continues to grow and thrive, and we are looking for individual contributors who can assist NTT DATA Services with meeting deliverables and client expectations. You will work with a fast-paced global leader in IT and have the ability to learn from the best and brightest in the industry. This position will be a part of our Clinical Service Desk seated in a call center environment where we offer support to our customers 24/7. Shift work is required including nights and weekends. We are only considering local applicants at this time.
– Responds to incidents regarding the Clinical and technical applications. Incidents may include, but are not limited to, workflow issues, application errors, user access, and technical functionality
– Receives, analyzes and processes the EMR requests submitted via e-mail, Web, and voice mails; examples include master files and category list modifications, smart lists, text, note support, etc.
– Tracks and documents the appropriate comments, and close or escalates the incident tickets and related issues in a timely manner
– Responsible for driving resolution of incidents on a 24/7 desk
– 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience/High school diploma or equivalent required
– 2+ years Epic clinical support delivery experience
– Previous experience in a call center environment
– Demonstrates a service philosophy in all interactions with clinicians and colleagues
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– All candidates must be shift flexible as night and weekend shifts will be required
– Experience in EMR system integration with other clinical systems
– Certifications in one or more of the above mentioned EMR applications
– Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
To Apply to this Job, Please go to the website address given in the source.